AIIMS Recruitment 2018: The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility upon AIIMS Raipur for filling up various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on Direct Recruitment basis for AIIMS Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh. AIIMS Raipur invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on Direct Recruitment basis for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 30 Group B and Group C Posts AIIMS Mangalagiri (AP)
Recruitment Of Various Group ‘B & C’ Posts On Direct Recruitment Basis In Aiims, Mangalagiri
|Name of Post||GROUP ‘B & C’|
|Total vacancies||30 Posts|
|Online Application Form||19.05.2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date of Online Application||18.06.2018 (5:00 PM)|
Name of the Post, Pay-band & Grade Pay and Essential Eligibility Conditions:
The full details of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on Direct Recruitment basis for AIIMS Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh. Name of the post, Pay Band, Grade & Grade Pay and Essential Eligibility Conditions To see Notification from below link.
1). The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available only on AIIMS Raipur website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 19.05.2018 (11:00 A.M.) to 18.06.2018 up to 5:00 P.M.
2). The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfil all the eligibility criteria on or before 18.06.2018, failing which their application will be rejected. Candidature of applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
for General/OBC/ExS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
for Women/SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
- The application fee is required to be remitted online only.
- Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable.
- Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation.
- Also, make sure to get the confirmation of the successful remittance by your bank and retain the proof of the same which may be required at the time of document verification. The application fee is non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in Para 6 of this Notice and take a printout of the same for submission at the time of verification of documents.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the application fee for each post.