IOCL Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Eastern Region (Marketing Division) All India Open Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel in Workmen Category. Apply for 50 Junior Operator posts for IOCL recruitment.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 50 Junior Operator Posts in Eastern Region
|Name of Post||Junior Operator|
|Online Application Starts From||16/06/2018|
|Last date of Online Application||07/07/2018|
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualifications:- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Experience:- Minimum one-year work experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training)
- The Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age for applicants is 26 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Pay scale for Junior Operator Rs. 10,500 – 24,500/-
- The selection Methodology will comprise of Written Test And Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as Application Fee plus additional Bank charges as applicable through the Payment Gateway / NEFT Online Transfer provided through the Portal ONLY. (No other mode of receipt of payment shall be accepted)
- Application of candidates for whom the application fee is not received by IOCL by the last date of receipt of applications, shall not be considered for selection process.
How to Apply
Online Application Form
1. Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable) and scanned copy of Latest passport photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website and apply online on IOCL website, which will remain open from 16th June 2018 to 7th July 2018.
4. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
5. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through this website/over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the Website regularly.
6. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id: email@example.com Contact No.: 033-24145517